Good thing it's December, because I completely forgot to blog last night. I've decided to keep my blog, but I'm not sure how often I want to post. Every day seems like a bit much, but I'm pretty sure I'll stop altogether if I don't set myself a schedule. I'll be thinking about that.
It's funny that earlier this year (or whenever it was) I was arguing in the comments on Catherine's blog that technology makes me feel more distant from people, because keeping a blog and exchanging comments with you has made me feel much more connected and close. I think it's all in how you use the technology -- without the back-and-forth in the comments I do just feel like I'm shouting into space, which is worse than not shouting at all, but the exchange is kind of like having a mini chat most nights, which is very nice. Ohio and Kalamazoo (and ...Shannonland. Kansas? Yeah, Kansas. Right? Totally right.) don't seem so very far away.
...Aaand now I'm late for work. Laters!
Kansas! Yeah!
ReplyDeleteHee hee, I cheated and looked up your Jayhawks post. Although I kinda like the idea of Shannonland.
ReplyDeleteDoes that mean there's a Hollyland out there somewhere too?
ReplyDeleteYes, and it's covered in snow and filled with Star Trek. Not an entirely bad place to be if you don't have to go anywhere, especially since I just cleaned the bathroom.
ReplyDelete