
I have no right to complain (considering it's December and we get snow in October not infrequently), but I did so enjoy it holding off for a bit. I really wouldn't mind winter so much if it didn't actively try to kill me every time I tried to drive somewhere. I only live a mile from work, and this helps a ton in reducing the chances of me slip-sliding my way to an early demise, but still, that mile can get pretty icy -- I can't count the number of times I've slid past the road my office building is on. I do like the whole white Christmas bit, and snow is very pretty and peaceful, but until transporters are invented, I remain officially Not a Fan.
In cheerier news, I have a purring Gracie cat in my face. I've switched the cats (who eat out of the same bowl) to senior food, since Funkel's just turned ten and was starting to show signs of needing it. However, senior cat food is more caloric and Gracie (age 2.5) is already a bit tubby, so I've been trying to give them less, which means they get hungry a good few hours before it's time for me to feed them. And when Gracie, who's usually a bit standoffish, wants to draw your attention to something (like an empty food bowl), she gets affectionate. (She is seriously the most manipulative creature I have ever met, but she's reeeeeally cute, so she gets away with it.) This means I've been getting more than my usual amount of Gracie affection, which is pretty awesome. I should have thought of starving her months ago.
Your weather report makes me want to stay in Ohio. I won't. But I'm just saying.
ReplyDeleteThat's interesting about Gracie. Maybe I should try starving my cats more often....
Come hoooooooooooooome!!!!!!!! Yaaaaayyyyyy!!!!! ;D
ReplyDelete