
Monday, November 9, 2009
I call it, The Plan of Unlikely to Happen
Holly's trying a new plan, which is the Maybe if I Get in Bed On Time I Will Be More Productive At Work the Next Day plan. This means that, what with all the TNG and pie eating I had to fit in earlier in the evening (life sucks when you're not in grad school. Ow! Don't hit me!), I have left myself very little time to blog. I wasn't honestly planning on posting another sketch tonight, but it seems the expedient thing to do. This one's even less finished than the last one (which means it may appear again in its more finished form). Hopefully, I will actually have something to say tomorrow night.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay! Pictures! It could be anyone! Any woman, judging by the hips. Who will she become?
ReplyDelete