
And because you can't really tell from the above picture how absurdly thick and long and burly and ...thick it is, here is it on:

(That's a very ...dramatic picture of me.) You still can't tell how long it is, but it's going to stick out from under my coat (if it even fits inside my coat), and it's too thick to wrap around my neck more than once. I almost unravelled it to try to make it thinner, but eh. It'll be warm.
Cute scarf! And I love your site header! It looks like Gates McFadden really wants that pie.
ReplyDeleteThaaaaank yoooooouuu...(x2)! She does seem to, forsooth. Must be pumpkin.
ReplyDeletePrettttty. I'm jealous of those who can knit. There are so many patterns I love only to find out they are knit, and then I cry, sadly, but only when I'm alone.
ReplyDeleteThanks! It's super easy if you can get someone to show you how -- I can knit in my sleep (if it's not complicated) but I can't quite catch on to crocheting, which, bizarrely, is supposed to be easier (reh???).
ReplyDeleteHeh, my mom tried to show me how to knit. It was a disaster.
ReplyDeleteI can crochet all sorts of complicated things, and yet I still haven't figured out how the heck to purl. I've tried watching all sorts of YouTube tutorials, and it still just keeps coming out as more knit stitch, arrrrrrrgh.
ReplyDeleteToo bad we can't all exchange lessons. It drives me nuts that crocheting escapes me.
ReplyDelete