Shiny! That is so awesome. What are your plans for that? I mean, that would function in and of itself, really; you could make a kickass wall hanging, if nothing else.
Thaaaaaaank you! Right now I'm just playing and will be for a few more inches, then I'll leave some space and start in on a scarf. I do eventually want to learn how to make a wall hanging.
WOW! It looks awesome!
ReplyDeleteShiny! That is so awesome. What are your plans for that? I mean, that would function in and of itself, really; you could make a kickass wall hanging, if nothing else.
ReplyDeleteThaaaaaaank you! Right now I'm just playing and will be for a few more inches, then I'll leave some space and start in on a scarf. I do eventually want to learn how to make a wall hanging.
ReplyDeleteYou made cloth! I don't understand it, but I think it's exciting! I mean, it just looks so REAL, you know? (And yes, I realize how dumb that sounds).
ReplyDeleteNo, I'm totally all mind. is. blown. about it too, and I'm the one who made it.
ReplyDelete